We operate under a government policy aimed at promoting public health and social responsibility regarding alcohol and tobacco, in accordance with community consensus.
We aim at being a leader in customer service and social responsibility.
- We support a community consensus around current practices regarding alcohol retail sales.
- We are committed to the responsible use of resources and valuables.
- We continually seek new ways to make our operations more efficient.
- We are committed to non-discriminatory practices regarding product selection and distribution
- We discourage alcohol consumption among young people by enforcing the legal age limit on purchasing alcohol
- We aim to create a secure, healthy and enjoyable workplace, where communication is dynamic, informed and responsible.
- We ensure that our employees are treated respectfully and are able to fulfil their potential on the job.
- We create opportunities for our employees to increase their knowledge and improve their skills.
- We do not tolerate workplace discrimination and ensure that employees enjoy equal compensation for equal work.
- Our customers are our priority and we keep their expectations in mind at all times.
- Our service is dynamic, professional and unbiased.
- We make an effort to educate our customers, without encouraging increased consumption.
Responsible product selection
- We aim to make sure all our products meet international standards of quality of production.
- We aim to provide an interesting and diverse range of high quality products.
- We make an effort to ensure both product safety and product quality.
- We aim to protect young people by restricting access to unsuitable products.
Respect for the environment
- We operate with respect for the environment and continually seek ways to minimize our environmental impact.
- We systematically decrease waste production and create eco-friendly options for our customers.
The policy is in force from June 1, 2019