All ÁTVR employees should enjoy the same respect and have equal status within the company.
The goal of the equal pay policy is that all employees receive equal pay and terms for the same or equivalent work, regardless of gender, nationality, or other unsubstantiated factors.
The Deputy CEO is responsible for ÁTVR’s equal pay system and maintaining it in accordance with applicable laws and regulations as well as with the standard ÍST 85: 2012. The equal pay system applies to all ÁTVR employees.
The representative of the equal pay system is the human resources manager, all comments or questions should be directed to him or her.
ÁTVR commits to:
- Maintaining a certified equal pay system based on the equal pay standard ÍST 85: 2012 and ensure that the system includes continuous improvement.
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, collective agreements and other requirements and confirming annually that they are being followed.
- Carrying out annual salary analysis, comparing the same or equivalent jobs and evaluate results, on the gender pay gap in particular.
- Responding to the results of the salary analysis and making a plan to correct unexplained wage difference.
- Introducing results regarding gender pay gap to employees.
- Carrying out internal audit and review of the equal pay system annually.
- Setting goals for improving results on equal pay issues and documenting them in ÁTVR’s gender equality plan.
- Introducing the policy to all staff.
- Making the policy accessible to the public at the company’s website.
The equal pay policy is an integral part of ÁTVR’s human resources policy.
The policy is in force from November 1st, 2021