ÁTVR´s Code of Conduct provides a guideline regarding the responsibilities of employees and is meant to improve the morale as well as the image of the company and to highlight the importance of fairness and equality towards suppliers and others in all respects.
Communication at the workplace
- Employees should guide each other in the workplace and share their knowledge. Furthermore emphasis is put on a adopting a mutual courtesy, agility and tidiness in all communications at the workplace.
- ÁTVR employees should not be discriminated against because of class, status, gender or other individual factors.
- Bullying and sexual harassment will not be tolerated within the company and should be eliminated by any means.
- We practise fairness and justice in all communication with our co-workers, businesses and other stakeholders.
- We promote professionalism and all customers should get the same service and information regarding similar enquires.
- Employees should not favour particular products above others.
- Employees should keep the utmost confidentiality regarding the company, colleagues and clients.
- All confidential information and documentation must be handled carefully and should be protected at all times.
- Employees should, both in spoken and written word, be clear on whether speaking on behalf of the company or expressing their own personal opinions. Employees should always ensure not to diminish ÁTVR reputation in any way.
- Employees should inform supervisor or director immediately if they witness waste, fraud, abuse or conflict of intrests in relation to the company.
- Confidentiality remains after the employee stops working for the company.
Presentations and events
- Employees are not allowed to participate in any kind of promotions regarding products soled by the company.
- It is forbidden to accept trips or other invitation from stakeholders.
- Suppliers are not allowed to promote their products in the stores. Employees get their training regarding the company's products solely from ÁTVR.
- Managers or CEO can give exemptions from these rules if needed.
- Employees do not accept payments, gifts or benefits of any kind from suppliers or customers, except in the case of Christmas or New Years gifts where value is insignificant (see further in the Quality Manual).
The policy is in force from December , 2012