These rules are intended to sharpen the responsibilities of employees with the aim of improving the morale and image of the company and underlining the importance of everyone enjoying fairness and equality in all respects.
Communication at the workplace
- Employees should guide each other in the workplace and share their knowledge. Furthermore emphasis is put on a adopting a mutual respect, agility and tidiness in all communications at the workplace.
- ÁTVR employees should not be discriminated against because of class, status, gender or other individual factors.
- Bullying, sexual harassment, gender-based harassment or violence is not tolerated and should be eradicated by any means available.
- We practise fairness and justice in all communication with our co-workers, businesses and other stakeholders.
- We promote professionalism and all customers should get the same service and information regarding similar enquires.
- Employees should not favour particular products above others.
- Employees should maintain the utmost discretion and confidentiality of the company with respect to information on its affairs, co-workers and clients.
- All confidential information and documentation must be handled carefully and should be protected at all times.
- Employees should, both in spoken and written word, be clear on whether speaking on behalf of the company or expressing their own personal opinions. Employees should always ensure not to diminish the image of ÁTVR in any way.
- Employees should inform supervisor or director immediately if they witness waste, fraud, abuse or conflict of intrests in relation to the company.
- Confidentiality remains after the employee stops working for the company.
Presentations and events
- Employees are not allowed to participate in any kind of promotions regarding products soled by the company.
- It is forbidden to accept trips or other invitation from stakeholders.
- Suppliers are not allowed to promote their products in the stores. Employees get their training regarding the company's products solely from ÁTVR.
- Managers or CEO can give exemptions from these rules if needed.
- Employees do not accept payments, gifts or benefits of any kind from suppliers or customers, except in the case of Christmas or New Years gifts where value is insignificant (see further in the Quality Manual).
The policy is in effect from June 1 , 2019